We are most grateful to all our Vice Presidents who provide valuable support for the Club and we thank all of the below who support the club as Vice Presidents.
Being a Vice President entitles you to:
- Your name on our Vice Presidents Board, which will be hung on the Pavilion wall
- Your name on our Vice Presidents link on our official club website
- An Invitation for you and guest to our Annual Presidents & Sponsors Day which will be held in on the 29th of June 2019.
- Additional guests are allowed (£10 per person)
- On the day you will be able to enjoy watching our EAPL 1st XI Mens vs Vauxhall Mallards
- Invitations will be sent out well in advance
We kindly ask for a minimum of £55 for your subscription, if you are able to donate a larger sum then the additional amount can be treated as a gift aid donation, provided you are a UK tax payer.
Copdock & Old Ipswichian Cricket Club is a CASC (Community Amateur Sports Club) registered organisation. This means we have the ability to claim Gift Aid on all voluntary donations. We would therefore be very grateful if you could also complete the Gift Aid Declaration form attached.
It is also possible for individuals making a donation to claim a tax refund on that donation. For more information about all of this please see the CASC website http://www.cascinfo.co.uk/
If you would like to discuss the above, please do not hesitate to contact our club President Ray East on 07841 904647 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 VICE PRESIDENTS